What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This privacy statement covers VTR’s treatment of personally identifiable information collected by VTR through a website owned and operated by VTR.
- This privacy statement does not apply to the practices of companies that VTR does not own or control, or of persons that VTR does not employ or manage, including any third-party content contributors bound by contract and any third-party websites to which VTR websites link.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of VTR without revealing any personal information. However, VTR needs certain personal information if you wish to register your RAM SRT-10/Viper, receive a VTR newsletter, or use certain VTR services.
- Where required, this information may include your company contact information and your personal contact information. VTR will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to set up registries, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
- By accessing the services of VTR and voluntarily providing us with the requested personal information, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- VTR automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. VTR may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, VTR does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- VTR may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of VTR to provide services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- VTR may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of VTR; or
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this statement, please do not provide any personal information to VTR. If you have provided personal information to VTR and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify VTR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access your Personal Information
- VTR does not allow users to edit provided information at this time.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your VTR is protected for your privacy and security.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, VTR retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- VTR may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this statement from time to time. Please review this statement periodically. Your continued use of VTR websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, or your own personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Opting Out of Third-Party Ad Servers
- If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, currently you must visit each ad network’s Web site individually and opt out (if they offer this capability).
- If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, we recommend you block cookies using your browser privacy setting.